Electrician Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am new to the site . Have about five years of Electrical/Instrumentation experience. Graduated with a I:)nstrumentation degree. Was not planning on getting my Journeyman License but seems like it would be beneficial even though most of my work is 4ma-20ma not 4160. Ha! Anyway, what's the best study guide books etc. for the Journeyman's Test? I have found a lot on line. Too Many.
Thanks for the site.

·
RIP 1959-2015
10,750 Posts
Hello,

I am new to the site . Have about five years of Electrical/Instrumentation experience. Graduated with a I:)nstrumentation degree. Was not planning on getting my Journeyman License but seems like it would be beneficial even though most of my work is 4ma-20ma not 4160. Ha! Anyway, what's the best study guide books etc. for the Journeyman's Test? I have found a lot on line. Too Many.
Thanks for the site.
Go here for that http://www.mikeholt.com/exam-preparation-menu.php

Welcome to the forum:thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,411 Posts
Hello,

Thanks for the site.
Welcome and good luck with this group.

·
Registered
60 Posts
??

where did you get your instrumentation degree from? is it an associates or a certificate? i have been very interested in instrumentation because ive dabbled a little bit into controls at work and find it intruiging. i only found two colleges even REMOTELY close to where ill be living in washington this year, bellingham technical and of course BCIT.......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts