Electrician Talk banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts
Discussion starter · #24 ·
I'm interested in the new M18 Fuel oscillating tool. I saw a video of a guy reviewing it and he said it would be out in November. The Milwaukee website is silent on this. Anyone know anything about it?
I would like the new oscillating tool myself, everything ive read said November 27th release date.
I reached out to my Milwaukee Sales Rep. Once I hear back, I'll confirm if that date is accurate.

Discussion starter · #25 ·
I'm interested in the new M18 Fuel oscillating tool. I saw a video of a guy reviewing it and he said it would be out in November. The Milwaukee website is silent on this. Anyone know anything about it?
I would like the new oscillating tool myself, everything ive read said November 27th release date.
Just heard back, they have an estimated ship date of 11/2
List price for the kit will be $579 - Minimum advertising price $329
List price for the bare tool is $380 - MAP $229
Those MAP prices are probably what you will see at big box stores or online. Smaller supply houses or IBEW shops (like us) probably won't have them that low, too much overhead.

Discussion starter · #31 ·
Any word on the M18 Fuel oscillating tool?
The Oscillating tool is now available and in stock at the factory. Model # is 2836-20 for the bare tool and 2836-21 for the kit (1-battery, 5.0XC)
Wherever you get your Milwaukee tools from should be able to order one in for you right away.

I've been wanting to upgrade the M18 vacuum I have with something more powerful. This is great to hear.
I have a few of them, and the new ones are great. The attachments all fit into the lockable top, even the hose. Makes storage easy.

Theu also have one now for the Packout system, but I don’t have one.

I did buy the backpack vacuum, it’s really awesome. I can do dust free work pretty easy using it.

They all have HEPA filters too.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.