Electrician Talk banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Electrician
4,309 Posts
I'm interested in the new M18 Fuel oscillating tool. I saw a video of a guy reviewing it and he said it would be out in November. The Milwaukee website is silent on this. Anyone know anything about it?

·
Chief Flunky
Field Service Engineer
1,645 Posts
I'm interested in the new M18 Fuel oscillating tool. I saw a video of a guy reviewing it and he said it would be out in November. The Milwaukee website is silent on this. Anyone know anything about it?
Milwaukee is almost always late compared to their promos. Typical marketing overpromise and under deliver.

·
Registered
Local 3 IBEW Tool House - Supply
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I would like the new oscillating tool myself, everything ive read said November 27th release date.
I reached out to my Milwaukee Sales Rep. Once I hear back, I'll confirm if that date is accurate.

·
Registered
Local 3 IBEW Tool House - Supply
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I would like the new oscillating tool myself, everything ive read said November 27th release date.
Just heard back, they have an estimated ship date of 11/2
List price for the kit will be $579 - Minimum advertising price $329
List price for the bare tool is $380 - MAP $229
Those MAP prices are probably what you will see at big box stores or online. Smaller supply houses or IBEW shops (like us) probably won't have them that low, too much overhead.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts