Electrician Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Retired Account
39,697 Posts
Welcome to moderating the site that puts the fun in dysfunction Mxslick

We'll assume that somehow in the workings of the grand scheme's poetic justice, your dogma has been caught under the wheels of your karma, resulting in summarily being sentenced to mitigating the contingent of ill spoken misfits @ ET

Seems a tad mysterious as to just how it occurs, yet we can rest assured that much of the voluntary public servitude reeks redemption from some ill gotten venture....

Perhaps you laughed when lassie got shot? Maybe you were formerly Hitler's therapist? Maybe it was that prostate eggbeater stimulator you invented?

We do wonder as you've already been deported to Idaho .....:laughing:

~CS~

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
how are moderators chosen anyway?

are there secret meetings?

is there money exchanged?

sexual favors?

I can understand some of the choices, but others? :eek::rolleyes::confused1:

·
Registered
15,315 Posts
dronai said:
Mxslick had a life when he lived in Calif. Now he moved, and is isolated at an old nuke testing area. I think this could be a site with just moderators moderating each other.
We all "know" that the Mods have no life and just sit on here and hover.

·
Administrator
Retired EC
24,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How many mods do we need... are we really that rowdy?
Has nothing to do with the rowdiness. In fact things have not been rowdy here at all lately. We have a few mods who have health issues and not around as much as desired while others have not been here as often due to their jobs or whatever. A lot of what we do is addressing spam, diy posts etc. Always good to have a few extra eyes on hand.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Is this the beginning of the new moderation? A bunch of pretty innocuous posts just disappeared from this thread.
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I got passed over again for moderator!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.