Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Residential, lite comm., Industrial
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys n Gals. Just joined. I have been reading this forum for the last 3 days. I am satisfied that joining will Greatly benefit me. Hopefully I can benefit some of you.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Being recently retired myself I highly recommend it for everyone. I have learned why retirement years are called the "golden years", it's because of what it costs to grow old.

Good luck navigating your way through all the medicare and supplement confusion. In my experience, all of the internet searches you think are an objective comparison all turn out to be a sales pitch.

·
Registered
Residential, lite comm., Industrial
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Being recently retired myself I highly recommend it for everyone. I have learned why retirement years are called the "golden years", it's because of what it costs to grow old.

Good luck navigating your way through all the medicare and supplement confusion. In my experience, all of the internet searches you think are an objective comparison all turn out to be a sales pitch.
LOL at Golden/cost. yeah i hit 65 a few months ago, signed up for medicare but not ss. I agree, hard garaunteed info is difficult to find. Luckily my state suggested Blue Cross (very big here in the south) so i just took their advice and signed up. Just got my 2nd bill from the us gov for medicare, $445.00 for the next 3 months (already paid the 1rst 3 in advance). I guess thats how Blue cross gets their nickel, cause they aint charging "Free" they say

·
neutral member
ELECTRICIAN!!!
1,928 Posts
LOL at Golden/cost. yeah i hit 65 a few months ago, signed up for medicare but not ss. I agree, hard garaunteed info is difficult to find. Luckily my state suggested Blue Cross (very big here in the south) so i just took their advice and signed up. Just got my 2nd bill from the us gov for medicare, $445.00 for the next 3 months (already paid the 1rst 3 in advance). I guess thats how Blue cross gets their nickel, cause they aint charging "Free" they say
I think our Blue Cross insurance gives us a discount if I have Part B medicare, helps offset the cost

1 - 20 of 21 Posts