Electrician Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Angel and I'm currently in a apprenticeship program but non-Union .im a 4 th year starting September. Just recently I went for my interview for local 3 in nyc . I think I blew it but I believe I aced the aptitude test so I could have a chance .i am curious about the waiting list though . Does anyone know how I may find out where I am on the list eventually when the whole process is ?
I'm 30 years old and a Manhattan native and definitely plan on being in the field for the duration. I just love it and enjoy going to work every day but would like this to be a career not just a job

Thanks for welcoming me everyone .

·
RIP 1959-2015
10,750 Posts
Hi my name is Angel and I'm currently in a apprenticeship program but non-Union .im a 4 th year starting September. Just recently I went for my interview for local 3 in nyc . I think I blew it but I believe I aced the aptitude test so I could have a chance .i am curious about the waiting list though . Does anyone know how I may find out where I am on the list eventually when the whole process is ?
I'm 30 years old and a Manhattan native and definitely plan on being in the field for the duration. I just love it and enjoy going to work every day but would like this to be a career not just a job

Thanks for welcoming me everyone .
Hello Angel:

Welcome aboard.....:thumbup:

Do not worry about the interview, when they need men you will get in.

There several local 3 guys here so you might do well by starting a new thread in the union topics section ...... Good luck!:)

·
Electrical Simpleton
3,350 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Pete

1 - 4 of 4 Posts