Electrician Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all long time reader first timer poster I'm an apprentice that just got done with my 4th year getting ready to test. Before I spent 4 years on the road building transmission and distribution systems. Love this trade so far. I've never went to school just my continuing ed night classes. Currently studying the mike holt exam prep book for 2011. My question is when do they turn over to the new code as far as testing. Someone told me that I can still take the test on 2011 even three months after 2014 goes into effect? Any helpful tips on preppin for the test would me much appreciated. That's a lot

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Hello all long time reader first timer poster I'm an apprentice that just got done with my 4th year getting ready to test. Before I spent 4 years on the road building transmission and distribution systems. Love this trade so far. I've never went to school just my continuing ed night classes. Currently studying the mike holt exam prep book for 2011. My question is when do they turn over to the new code as far as testing. Someone told me that I can still take the test on 2011 even three months after 2014 goes into effect? Any helpful tips on preppin for the test would me much appreciated. That's a lot
Check with your state electrical board and ask them, "midwest" makes so we cannot look it up for you.

Welcome to ET.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
782 Posts
welcome to the forum and all the best in your test.
feel free to post and participate in the threads

Sent from my HUAWEI Y210-0100 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.