Electrician Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm Jim, my login is gbear. I'm from Arkansas (Little Rock Area) I have been in the electrical trades since 1971. I have worked mostly industrial / big commercial work. I currently work for the federal government doing HVAC controls and Instrumentation. I hope to learn some things as well as be of help if needed.

Jim

·
Registered
12,412 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We all need help from time to time. I asked a few days ago if there was a way to speed up the frequency of my heat pump defrost cycle. Do you know?

·
Chairman of the Bored
9,779 Posts
Hello, I'm Jim, my login is gbear. I'm from Arkansas (Little Rock Area) I have been in the electrical trades since 1971. I have worked mostly industrial / big commercial work. I currently work for the federal government doing HVAC controls and Instrumentation. I hope to learn some things as well as be of help if needed.

Jim
I'm having some problems programming my thermostat, can you help me?

JK, welcome to smart ass heaven.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I would love to work for the government, im not far from Arkansas, how do you apply?

Welcome to the forum, this place is a riot.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the forum. We all need help from time to time. I asked a few days ago if there was a way to speed up the frequency of my heat pump defrost cycle. Do you know?
I don't know that answer I work on big units not residential. but I'll ask around and see if I can get you and answer. What brand unit?

Jim

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm having some problems programming my thermostat, can you help me?

JK, welcome to smart ass heaven.
Some how I think your messing with me, all I can say is read the instructions. Mine has a dial on the front you set to the desired temperature, and like magic, the unit tries to maintain that setting.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would love to work for the government, im not far from Arkansas, how do you apply?

Welcome to the forum, this place is a riot.
go to USA Jobs on the web and watch for openings The agency I work for has a hiring freeze on all but medical positions. I don't know when it will be lifted?

Jim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts