Electrician Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

After 7 years in the US Army, I went through 5 years of apprenticeship through JATC at Local 113 Colorado Springs, Colorado. 7 months after getting my JW License, I was laid off, and becasue 9-11 had just happened, there was no work. I was ready to hit the road and tramp, but all the Union locals had all the work they needed, so after 14+ months of riding the books at the union hall, I went back in the service, this time the US Air Force, where I have been for 6.5+ years.

I did take an Honorary Withdrawl from the union. Love the union. There are good and bad things....but all things in life seem to have good and bad, except the Lord.

Would like to finish up a few more years in the service, get a retirement, and go back to the tools....we'll see. The renewal exam kicked my butt, so when I get back from Afghanistan in a couple of months I'll try again. I have until February to get it right, or else I have to take the whole exam over, which is NOT a good thing. Anybody else having a problem with the Colo. Renewal this year??

Anyway, that's me.

P.S. I have a Harley, a Hopped up Mustang, and a new Ford truck.

~joe

·
Semi-Retired
1,289 Posts
Be safe. Come back whole.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll have to find a computer that will allow me access to photobucket.

It's a 2001 GT witha vortech Supercharger with the full STEEDA tuning package. Also has ceramic coated long tube headers and full exhaust. 3.73 rear end gears, eibach springs, and cobra R wheels. Puts down 402 rear wheel horsepower and 396 rear wheel torque. Darn thing FLIES.

Yellow with dark charcoal cloth and a 5-speed manual.

~Joe

·
Town Drunk
3,725 Posts
Welcome! :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts