Electrician Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading fourms on this site ever since I got the call from local 3 to be an apprentice for the telephone division all the electricians I know are in the A divison and have no idea what the works like for telephone workers so basically I'm looking for any advice about what exactly ill be doing. I'm extremly excited for this opportunity any info is greatly appreciated

·
RIP 1959-2015
10,750 Posts
I've been reading fourms on this site ever since I got the call from local 3 to be an apprentice for the telephone division all the electricians I know are in the A divison and have no idea what the works like for telephone workers so basically I'm looking for any advice about what exactly ill be doing. I'm extremly excited for this opportunity any info is greatly appreciated

Welcome aboard..:thumbup:

Jump in and build your name as the best at what you do, never give up!

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Sounds good, when do you get started?

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts