Electrician Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, please forgive me if i posted in the wrong forum or shouldn't even be on this site. I didnt seem to see too many Canaidans on this site, hopefully I can still get some good advice though. I am going to be starting an apprenticeship in a few months. I was wondering what field you make the best dough in, or if there is a specific field I should be looking into.
Thanks for any advice, I should have lots more questions later on.

·
animal lover /rat bastard
13,547 Posts
acting

·
Senior Moment
7,771 Posts
First, please forgive me if i posted in the wrong forum or shouldn't even be on this site. I didnt seem to see too many Canaidans on this site, hopefully I can still get some good advice though. I am going to be starting an apprenticeship in a few months. I was wondering what field you make the best dough in, or if there is a specific field I should be looking into.
A baker.:jester:
Welcome to the forum. Their are a bunch of Canadians on the site and most can spell "Canadians".;)

·
Professional Nit Picker
2,322 Posts
I would suggest a nice pizzaria, with a brick oven :)

Oh yeah by the way welcome !

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Find a job doing what you love and you'll never work a day in your life. I know I never have!

If you're looking for a field in which you'll earn the most money - nobody can predict how well you'll do whether you get into plumbing or nursing or selling used cars.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Find a job doing what you love and you'll never work a day in your life. I know I never have!

If you're looking for a field in which you'll earn the most money - nobody can predict how well you'll do whether you get into plumbing or nursing or selling used cars.
I know I want to be an electrician, love working with my hands, I don't mind working hard and I think its the perfect job for me, I guess what my question is, as an electrician, where do you make the real money? commercial or residential or something else?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts