Electrician Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

My name is Dave and I am from Oregon. I'll be taking the journeyman's exam this year and am looking forward to participating in the forums.

Dave

·
Senile Member
30,706 Posts
Are you close to Portland? I got a great buddy Steven lives up there. He's a sparky to boot...

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Hey Guys,

My name is Dave and I am from Oregon. I'll be taking the journeyman's exam this year and am looking forward to participating in the forums.

Dave
Welcome to the forum Dave good luck on the exam.........:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the good luck wishes. I Live in Salem and in local 280 so I woulk all over the Willamette valley.

·
Banned
56 Posts
Hey Guys,

Dave
Welcome to the forums. It's a good places here with a good informations but I'm having a difficulties getting a responses to my question of an American apprentice programing.

·
13,020 Posts
Haha, will do Eric. I just saw him tonight. How do you know him?
At the Western States Electrical Contest in Salt Lake City a year and a half ago. I took 2nd place, beating his contestant :laughing: He feigned hurt feelings.

I'm also an instructor in the Local 932 apprenticeship class in Newport. We come over to Tangent on occasion for Instructorpalooza. Dave's a good guy and runs a solid program!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts