Electrician Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Broke
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im glad to be apart of this group and hope to learn a few things along the way. I have been on here a few times before and enjoyed reading the post. I am a electrical contractor from Raleigh, NC. We do a variety of electric work. I have been contracting now since Febuary of 2009. I wish I could say I have been kicking butt, but it feels like its been the other way around. I know alot of us are in this boat.

·
Super Moderator
21,901 Posts
welcome to the forum

Reactions: parnellelectric

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Im glad to be apart of this group and hope to learn a few things along the way. I have been on here a few times before and enjoyed reading the post. I am a electrical contractor from Raleigh, NC. We do a variety of electric work. I have been contracting now since Febuary of 2009. I wish I could say I have been kicking butt, but it feels like its been the other way around. I know alot of us are in this boat.
Welcome to the forum pull up a chair and crack open a cold one..:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Expatriate in Training
1,265 Posts
I resemble that remark. I managed to keep the liquor store tab at just over 100 dollars this evening and still only on bottle number one :whistling2:

·
Expatriate in Training
1,265 Posts
Bob, Harry.....I don't wanna venture a guess what number either of you are on....:laughing:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts