Electrician Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm one of those 2nd generation electrician. Last year I fulfilled a life long dream & launched HW & Electric. Please check out my site www.harriswiring.com Started the trade @ 15 working for the old man doing all the attic & crawl space grunt work. I was a few pounds smaller then. Now I have my daughter helping me fish wires in those tight spots. I have come full circle in the trade.

:thumbup:

·
Ambassador of Amps
9,518 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm one of those 2nd generation electrician. Last year I fulfilled a life long dream & launched HW & Electric. Please check out my site www.harriswiring.com Started the trade @ 15 working for the old man doing all the attic & crawl space grunt work. I was a few pounds smaller then. Now I have my daughter helping me fish wires in those tight spots. I have come full circle in the trade.

Not a bad site. Welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on starting your own company...:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Wire Ninja
20,984 Posts
Welcome!

You're lucky your house wasn't a half block in either direction or you'd have been outside of the commercial zoning.
:thumbsup:

One thing made me chuckle "licensed and fully insured". Pray tell... who issued this license? PennDOT? :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome!

You're lucky your house wasn't a half block in either direction or you'd have been outside of the commercial zoning.
:thumbsup:

One thing made me chuckle "licensed and fully insured". Pray tell... who issued this license? PennDOT? :)[/quote
How do you know bout my house and what is the commerical zoning have to do w/ where I live ? And I obtained my electrical license through the Inernaional Code Council I took while i lived in Tx. Not sure what would make you chuckle :censored:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts