Electrician Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, whats up?

M y electrical background started about 2 years ago working for Stone & Sons Electrical Contractors where I did many many different types of electrical work. Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Towers, Concrete Plants, Wastewater, Cleanwater, and the list could go on.

After a year of that I was a Maintenance Mechanic at a local amusement park, Alabama Adventure and inspected, diagnosed and repaired many rides such as S&S Power "Space Shot" which uses Allen Bradley SLC 5 (Slick 5) as well as a few kiddie rides that deal with small transformers relays and electric motors (Zamperla rides mostly). Sason ended, park got listed for sale, and being one of the last seasonal guys, they were not able to keep me and my other seasonal pal as full time employees.

I'm currently a nut twister at a company that builds store fixtures, aka showcase style freezers that incompass Einstein, Danfoss, and CPC controls on the refrigeration. Most of our work deals with lighting (LED and Flourescents).

They supply all of our tools. Klein Hand Tools, Milwaukee or Makita powertools, Panduit communication tools, and I use an Ideal Field Piece multimeter that has a temp probe to set heated controls.

Theres my small novel, and I can answer some questions, but look foward to becoming part of this community and learning more about this trade from the more experienced guys.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Hey guys, whats up?

M y electrical background started about 2 years ago working for Stone & Sons Electrical Contractors where I did many many different types of electrical work. Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Towers, Concrete Plants, Wastewater, Cleanwater, and the list could go on.

After a year of that I was a Maintenance Mechanic at a local amusement park, Alabama Adventure and inspected, diagnosed and repaired many rides such as S&S Power "Space Shot" which uses Allen Bradley SLC 5 (Slick 5) as well as a few kiddie rides that deal with small transformers relays and electric motors (Zamperla rides mostly). Sason ended, park got listed for sale, and being one of the last seasonal guys, they were not able to keep me and my other seasonal pal as full time employees.

I'm currently a nut twister at a company that builds store fixtures, aka showcase style freezers that incompass Einstein, Danfoss, and CPC controls on the refrigeration. Most of our work deals with lighting (LED and Flourescents).

They supply all of our tools. Klein Hand Tools, Milwaukee or Makita powertools, Panduit communication tools, and I use an Ideal Field Piece multimeter that has a temp probe to set heated controls.

Theres my small novel, and I can answer some questions, but look foward to becoming part of this community and learning more about this trade from the more experienced guys.
Welcome to the forum you will learn lots hear jump right in and get your hands dirty..:laughing::thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts