Electrician Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently a student in an industrial PLC class. Having previously been through an extensive NEC residential & commercial class I feel confident enough in my practices and knowledge to take a masters exam. Problem with this is that I have been unable to locate any information as to how, and where to do so in my state. My main purpose of joining this forum, other than just adding another resource of knowledge to my arsenal, is to hopefully find some assistance in this matter. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to your replies and thanks in advance for any and all help

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I am actually, due a plant closure, a recently unemployed UAW worker now seeking employment in my field of study. I will graduate with my Associates Degree in January from a local trade school in Applied Electrical Technology. I have done some smaller non-permit required side jobs in the way of electrical work, for example outlet replacement, branch troubleshooting, new branch installations, and other things of that nature. I have a promising job offer for commercial/residential work but the employer would prefer I have already taken the exam.

·
Old Grumpy Bastard
GOV/MIL contracting
61,598 Posts
Good luck and welcome.

·
R.I.P. 2014
4,722 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Town Drunk
3,725 Posts