Electrician Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I'm ready to make a post and get my a** split in 3 different directions! My name is Rick, i'm 28, live in Cincinnati, love long walks on the beach, and have a lot of experience in the mining (gravel pits, silican sand plants, industrial complexes on the Ohio River) industries, and just recently joined an electrical contractor that just does commercial and some industrial. I was subbed out to Rockwell Automation for over a year with my last contractor, to build control panels, and hated it. I love control wiring but not in a controlled environment where the electricians (myself and other contractor employees) could only build and not test the panels we built. So now I have been doing more commercial tennant finishes, but am waiting for another industrial company.

So for most of our installations here in Ohio for my last company, we would bring in a connex with a 2,000A/480V service, with about a 25-30 bucket MCC, and a PLC panel, about 2 racks, and a control panel for the control room, and I can at least say now, I miss it. After doing some tennant finishes for coca cola and such in commercial, I really do miss the Industrial work.

·
ET rocks
2,875 Posts
Hi all. I'm ready to make a post and get my a** split in 3 different directions! My name is Rick, i'm 28, live in Cincinnati, love long walks on the beach, and have a lot of experience in the mining (gravel pits, silican sand plants, industrial complexes on the Ohio River) industries, and just recently joined an electrical contractor that just does commercial and some industrial. I was subbed out to Rockwell Automation for over a year with my last contractor, to build control panels, and hated it. I love control wiring but not in a controlled environment where the electricians (myself and other contractor employees) could only build and not test the panels we built. So now I have been doing more commercial tennant finishes, but am waiting for another industrial company.

So for most of our installations here in Ohio for my last company, we would bring in a connex with a 2,000A/480V service, with about a 25-30 bucket MCC, and a PLC panel, about 2 racks, and a control panel for the control room, and I can at least say now, I miss it. After doing some tennant finishes for coca cola and such in commercial, I really do miss the Industrial work.
O.K. Here's what i read. "Hi all. I'm ready to make a post and get my a** split. blah blah blah...":thumbup:

It's not that bad, just check yourself b4 you wreck yourself.:thumbsup:

Welcome to ET.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts