Electrician Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been snoopin' around the forums here for a few months... figured its about time that I signed up!

I have about 12 years in the trade total, did the 5 yr apprenticeship with the IBEW, and now I've spent the last few years working for the small family business we got here in sunny socal. Always looking to get better at what I do and I think this place might help with that... hopefully, maybe. :blink:

·
Electrical Simpleton
3,350 Posts
Yes there is a lot of good info here as long as you have a thick skin because right along with the good info you will get plenty of ribbing.

Welcome.

Pete

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Been snoopin' around the forums here for a few months... figured its about time that I signed up!

I have about 12 years in the trade total, did the 5 yr apprenticeship with the IBEW, and now I've spent the last few years working for the small family business we got here in sunny socal. Always looking to get better at what I do and I think this place might help with that... hopefully, maybe. :blink:

Welcome to the forum there is plenty to learn here,So let the fun begin...:thumbup:

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Yes there is a lot of good info here as long as you have a thick skin because right along with the good info you will get plenty of ribbing.

Welcome.

Pete
you will get plenty of ribbing.
I never noticed that...:whistling2::laughing::thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts