Registered
3,353 Posts
Is that a tilt up?

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
union347sparky said:
You have strut? You have fender washers? Problem solved.
The whole wall is strutted now. But when it's that bad it can still be a bear to put bigger pipes together, especially rigid

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
No it's poured. Precast walls have the ability to be just as awful when it comes to joining panels
You mean it is poured standing up?

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awg-Dawg said:
You mean it is poured standing up?
Yup. Forms built and pump truck pours it in. Just like a foundation wall, around here at least

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Yup. Forms built and pump truck pours it in. Just like a foundation wall, around here at least

That's horrible.

They would have been better off pouring the walls in a garbage bag.

·
:-)
3,670 Posts
Get a strut bender already.

The idea here, like always, is you want to be the hero. Make her look good man. :)

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Why not set up and drop a plum-bob and string to figure out the hills and valleys in the wall.
You could set a piece of strut on the upper wall and correctly air-gap and easy pick out some spots?

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Your conduit shouldn't be too bad, cuz the strut isn't bowed to match the wall (by the looks of the pics)... With the strut being straight it will help.. The problem I'd be checking is your corners... If they are no 90, that could pose more of an issue, I'd think...

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
drspec said:
get over it, its a ****ing tractor plant not like its a museum or anything
Who hurt you? I know my threads aren't about Milwaukee tools or home remodels but it's no reason to be a bully

1 - 20 of 34 Posts