Electrician Talk banner

Njatc Tech math final exam?

19K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  GC89 
#1 ·
I have gotten down to the 18th/20 I just spent the entire day learning trig in the last lesson, I'm on page 448/552 next is code language then Boolean algebra, there is so much to know so I am wondering how hard is this final exam?? How many questions, and how many pertaining to each of the 20 lessons/quizzes in the course? From doing my research already this course seems a lot harder than the actual aptitude test ? I would really appreciate the help! I have til New year's day to finish this online exam for my local 302 in the East Bay area to qualify to apply for an inside wirman position.

#3 ·
Tech Math Final Exam

I know this is an older post. So I'm sorry for reopening it. I am preparing for the final exam. And I see you said it was only 40 questions? Is that correct? If you don't remember that's fine. I'm just trying to figure out how much time I should spend studying and going over all the chapters again. I'm also trying to figure out how much time I should give myself to finish the final exam. Again I'm sorry for reopening this old post.

#4 ·
Tech Math Final Exam

I know this is an older post. So I'm sorry for reopening it. I am preparing for the final exam. And I see you said it was only 40 questions? Is that correct? If you don't remember that's fine. I'm just trying to figure out how much time I should spend studying and going over all the chapters again. I'm also trying to figure out how much time I should give myself to finish the final exam. Again I'm sorry for reopening this old post.
I just finished the 20 chapters myself and wondering how hard the final exam is. Any information is greatly appreciated . Is every question timed? And how much of it is actually Trig and Boolean algebra. Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.