Electrician Talk banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
sheetrocker took the staples loose so he didn't have to lift the rock so high when he stocked the room, left the slack in the wall

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
39,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
sheetrocker took the staples loose so he didn't have to lift the rock so high when he stocked the room, left the slack in the wall
:no: Outside wall.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I mostly do commercial, but would you rather the wires be too short? I would just cut off the extra and do what needs to be done. Since the sink is off, maybe the original EC was tired of dealing with a GC that doesn't have their **** together?

·
Registered
12,167 Posts
But the Canadian dollar IS dropping. Your currency is very strong right now.
Yea, ain't that weird. Maybe we should print up another couple/three trillion dollars and see if we can't remedy that. :whistling2: :laughing:

·
NJ-IEC
14,387 Posts
Me thinks the last electrician bailed because of all the dumb asses this HO hired to do the job! Obviously, the countertop template went terribly wrong and instead of admitting to screwing it up they decided to put it in this way anyhow. I would've bailed out on this one too.

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
39,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Hey, if'n y'all just want the easy, 'low-hanging-fruit' jobs, have at it. I made damned good money on this one. And it wasn't all that hard. Just tedious.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I feel for the E.C. I once set recepticals for our plant café. counter. Came back two days later and the sink was directly UNDER one of them. Bosses wouldn't change anything for years. Insurance company finally caught it. Then we got a new counter!!

41 - 56 of 56 Posts