Electrician Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Work Zombie
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy fellers, found this site while looking for some information on testing equipment. Looks like it might have some union brothers on here as well. Been in the trade for a little over 36 years and still practicing and learning everyday. Learning not to be surprised at what you might find behind a panel or swgr panel. Just be safe, use your head. Thanx,

·
Electric Al
4,823 Posts
Howdy fellers, found this site while looking for some information on testing equipment. Looks like it might have some union brothers on here as well. Been in the trade for a little over 36 years and still practicing and learning everyday. Learning not to be surprised at what you might find behind a panel or swgr panel. Just be safe, use your head. Thanx,

Hey!! are you trying to steal my thunder ???

Check out my name ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
12,167 Posts
Bring your thick skin. :whistling2:

·
Work Zombie
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thumbs up

Appreciate the welcomes. From one ol timer to another old timer, respect to all. Hey kjds,, Looks like the weather might break 50' today--- I hear a shovelhead startin - potato-potato-potato!

If you can't learn to laugh at yourself, you'll be the only one not laughing

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.