Electrician Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a old Greenlee wire puller, it is powered from a power head, which is also a pipe threader that has dies that go up to 4 inch. I will get some pictures. Does anyone have an interest. I am a one man shop, it came with some other tools that I bought. I would make some one a really good deal if you have a serious interest. It would be VERY heavy and probably expensive to ship. I am located in Cedar Falls IA.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
I have a old Greenlee wire puller, it is powered from a power head, which is also a pipe threader that has dies that go up to 4 inch. I will get some pictures. Does anyone have an interest. I am a one man shop, it came with some other tools that I bought. I would make some one a really good deal if you have a serious interest. It would be VERY heavy and probably expensive to ship. I am located in Cedar Falls IA.
Bump!

·
Registered
414 Posts
It's called a Greenlee 440 or 442 puller. I have old Greenlee catalogs with it show having maximum pulling force of only one thousand pounds. You also see them on e-bay from time to time. Even know it's not rated for much it still beats pulling by hand any day!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's called a Greenlee 440 or 442 puller. I have old Greenlee catalogs with it show having maximum pulling force of only one thousand pounds. You also see them on e-bay from time to time. Even know it's not rated for much it still beats pulling by hand any day!
Never seen that before, That is not what I have, I will get pictures Monday when I am at the shop.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wait a second.... I thought you said it came with the other tools you bought... SO, you want someone to pay for the other tools you bought too. The ones you are keeping. I'm confusef
I didn't realize I had to be so specific on my transaction.. Sorry :) All the equipment I purchased cost about 3000.00, everything was priced separately 1500.00 is what the chugger, and the pipe threader cost.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.