Electrician Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,983 Posts
I think that's one of those combo straight 110v rated receptacles for floor lamps, from a time period when there were two plug standards. I know I have a couple from tear outs, and people have posted pics of them on this board from time to time.

I have no idea where you'd get a circline emergency ballast, but I suppose they make them. On the other hand, that might be a CIA mind control device.

·
felonious smile.
15,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think that's one of those combo straight 110v rated receptacles for floor lamps, from a time period when there were two plug standards. I know I have a couple from tear outs, and people have posted pics of them on this board from time to time.
I've come across them too periodically, it's unusual however to see them still in use in a commercial setting.

·
felonious smile.
15,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
felonious smile.
15,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't think I felt bad to begin with! :thumbsup:
What's ACA stand for? Ahole Csucking Awipe
Go eat your burrito *******.

Reactions: greenwire

·
felonious smile.
15,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:laughing: Just busting your balls buddy, don't take it too hard. You're a sparky, you know how it goes.
Parkinson hits home, not a good joke.
PS; cancer also hits home.

Reactions: greenwire

·
Registered
11,762 Posts

I have no idea where you'd get a circline emergency ballast, but I suppose they make them. On the other hand, that might be a CIA mind control device.
:laughing: To funny:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts