Electrician Talk banner

Old panel i came across

2170 6
Came across an old FBI panel yesterday which was swapped for a new Vista-20P. Amazing part is how well it's working and the install date was 1989. This is why I love honeywell.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
Wired4Life10 said:
Came across an old FBI panel yesterday which was swapped for a new Vista-20P. Amazing part is how well it's working and the install date was 1989. This is why I love honeywell.
We have radionics equipment still running from the mid 80s. Quality stuff.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Wired4Life10 said:
Napco? :cringe:
What's wrong with Napco? Good quality we have some panels that are over 25 years old still in the field. I'm sorry. My old company. They used both Napco and honeywell. Depended on the application. Now here at honeywell we use well lol I think you know.

·
Conservitum Americum
9,126 Posts
What's wrong with Napco? Good quality we have some panels that are over 25 years old still in the field. I'm sorry. My old company. They used both Napco and honeywell. Depended on the application. Now here at honeywell we use well lol I think you know.
The chip was the problem.

It took me two hours of looking to find a fuse to fit an FBii panel last month. :censored:

Radio Shack, WalMart, two old electronics repair shops, and two automotive parts stores didn't have them.:censored: Good ole Ace Hardware did. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.