Electrician Talk banner

Online motor control course

913 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  The_Modifier
I'm looking for recommendations for online motor control course, possibly interactive. Thanks for any info, i appreciate it.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
442A -Industrial Electrician's ticket since '93
477 Posts
If you're looking for something work-related, I suggest you go directly to your supplier's/manufacturer's website. If you have nagging issues at work, most suppliers are happy to do on-site visits or training.

Bill

· Registered
Unemployed
4,954 Posts
Here is a basic book I wrote to start with.
Automation direct offers some good basic free videos.

Grab some copies of old machine prints any chance you get. When you get good you can practice by writing a operation procedure on how to operate the machine based on what the prints say.
Another good way is to go on automation direct and download the click software and some example programs. Study the program then delete all program documentation except I/O. Then try to redocument the program on your own in your own words. Check against original to see how close you can get.

Attachments

· Electron Pathway Engineer
3,097 Posts
Here is a basic book I wrote to start with.
Automation direct offers some good basic free videos.

Grab some copies of old machine prints any chance you get. When you get good you can practice by writing a operation procedure on how to operate the machine based on what the prints say.
Another good way is to go on automation direct and download the click software and some example programs. Study the program then delete all program documentation except I/O. Then try to redocument the program on your own in your own words. Check against original to see how close you can get.
Good book! Ty. Gave me something better to read instead of fakebook and a refresher as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.