Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Data Tech/Apprentice.
9,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to work open shop big construction in NYC?

Me and the missus are talking and Im thinking Canada will be easier for me to find work.

·
Banned
I make all the electrons line up for their Flu shots
33,456 Posts
Panama has good waves.

·
IBEW L.U. 1852
5,261 Posts
Come to Canada. We're awesome up here:thumbsup:

·
Data Tech/Apprentice.
9,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Come to Canada. We're awesome up here:thumbsup:
Apparently theres big work on in NewFoundland one of the rolling stones got the phone call and is off. I've still got 3 years left to finish apprenticeship and we are talking about going overseas for a year when I finish.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Drag up whenever. If you got to go elsewhere... New York used to be by invite only. But I heard it has changed some. Any brothers out there to reiterate?

·
IBEW L.U. 1852
5,261 Posts
Apparently theres big work on in NewFoundland one of the rolling stones got the phone call and is off. I've still got 3 years left to finish apprenticeship and we are talking about going overseas for a year when I finish.
Lots of work going in Newfie-Land right now. Money isn't that great though.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Are you in a military apprenticeship? What company is sending you all over creation? That's crazy.

·
Data Tech/Apprentice.
9,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Are you in a military apprenticeship? What company is sending you all over creation? That's crazy.
No "Rolling stones" are foreigners who just chase work all over the world, mostly poms and irish.

My misses and I are looking at doing a year overseas.

·
Registered
714 Posts
look up, sask jobs.
lots of work.:thumbsup:

Reactions: chewy
1 - 20 of 24 Posts