Electrician Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I need a 240v plug installed for a welder in my garage. It’s a new place I’ve moved too and it’s a trio garage. I don’t have my own panel, the only panel is on the outside of the building on the opposite end. Could this be done or am I out of luck
Road surface Asphalt Gas Tar Concrete
This is the tiny panel on the opposite side.

·
Band Member
DIYer Extrodinaire
7,963 Posts
Wrong site, this is a pro only forum.
Try our sister site www.diychatroom.com. There's an electrical forum there.

If you do, post the nameplate of your welder and what the outdoor panel controls.

May want to elaborate on "I don't have a panel' when you post.

Reactions: MikeFL

·
Super Moderator
7,748 Posts
Thanks for posting on ElectricianTalk.com. However, working with electricity and electrical systems can be unsafe if not done by a professional licensed electrician. The moderators of this site would like to advise you to contact a professional electrician in your area. If you are permitted by law in your area to do your own electrical work, please sign up at our sister site, www.DIYChatroom.com where many of our professionals are also members and are looking forward to assist you with your needs. Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com If you're not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to Register We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been closed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.