Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the cable wiring and installations industry. I recently did a few jobs for a friends of mine at different offices. I have before and after pics of different networks that I cleaned up . I would like to you rate it and if possible leave some suggestions on upgrades and configurations that can help enhanced the look for a more professional appearance. I greatly appreciate any inputs received, Thank you.

·
Conservitum Americum
8,956 Posts
He's a FNG. Probably doesn't have the time in grade to post pics yet.

Reactions: MechanicalDVR

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know how to upload the pics the website seems as if you can only upload from a HTTP address. I need to upload them from my hard drive.

·
Modérateur
8,692 Posts
I don't know how to upload the pics the website seems as if you can only upload from a HTTP address. I need to upload them from my hard drive.
Look on the screen right above it .,, there is a paper clip symbol and click on that and it will open other window and it say mange attachments and go from there. you can able load photos right driect from the hard drive if the format is correct.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Look on the screen right above it .,, there is a paper clip symbol and click on that and it will open other window and it say mange attachments and go from there. you can able load photos right driect from the hard drive if the format is correct.
The only options I have available are "insert Link"- a globe w/ a clip, a remove link"- a clip w/ a red X over it, and "Insert Image"- a pic of a grey mountain. all those lead me to only upload from http addresses. If can screen what I am looking at I would LOL.

·
Modérateur
8,692 Posts
The only options I have available are "insert Link"- a globe w/ a clip, a remove link"- a clip w/ a red X over it, and "Insert Image"- a pic of a grey mountain. all those lead me to only upload from http addresses. If can screen what I am looking at I would LOL.
Ahh I think I know why due you are new member and dont have enough posting so try to post other items along the way until you pass 10 posting I think it will clear up.

Alot of new members do get the same format until they past 10 posting then after that it will go good.

·
HTTR
530 Posts
go to the electric swap section and make 5 dumb posts about the robroy couplings nobody needs then go back and upload your photos.

your going to regret it though

·
Registered
13,382 Posts
go to the electric swap section and make 5 dumb posts about the robroy couplings nobody needs then go back and upload your photos.

your going to regret it though
Maybe we should just pass them around for a while. I have a bunch of double 500 mcm lugs nobody wanted!

·
Conservitum Americum
8,956 Posts
Ahh I think I know why due you are new member and dont have enough posting so try to post other items along the way until you pass 10 posting I think it will clear up.

Alot of new members do get the same format until they past 10 posting then after that it will go good.
Duh!

What am I invisible? Ain't that what I said?

Send the pics to a free pic hosting site, copy the url from there, then click the box above with the yellow and mountain landscape, and cntl V.

·
Registered
11,635 Posts
I just use tinypic when posting a pic. it is just easier than jumping through all the goofy hoops here.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts