Electrician Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone point me in the direction of a good resource that has all the common power setup diagrams, with explanations: 3-phase delta, 3-phase wye w/o neutral, 3 phase wye w/ neutral, single phase, etc. I am looking for those diagrams with the stators. I just need it all in a single resource. Thanks

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Can someone point me in the direction of a good resource that has all the common power setup diagrams, with explanations: 3-phase delta, 3-phase wye w/o neutral, 3 phase wye w/ neutral, single phase, etc. I am looking for those diagrams with the stators. I just need it all in a single resource. Thanks
Have you ever met GOOGLE?

·
Donuts > Fried Eggs
17,042 Posts
This paper might be spot on, I know it says "Distribution Transformers" but the connections are identical for low-voltage transformers as well, and it lists all the common winding configurations and some basic info about them:

http://www.readbag.com/tsecinc-sites-tristate-uploads-documents-transformers

Unfortunately, Tristate took down their PDF version, and this was the only one I could find without uploading one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.