Electrician Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
The contracts here have all been cancelled. The propane companies have an out in them. I'll bet if you read yours, you'll find that is true. I own my tank too, 1000 gal and I fill it in the summer when gas is lowest.
You got me wondering so I found my paperwork on it. They cannot cancel without approval of both parties, but may not be held liable for failure of vendors or suppliers to perform obligations to the Co-op.

I still have 400 gallons left in mine, so hopefully the shortage gets rectified before I need more. Looks like I contracted at $1.49, not $1.70.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I know an insider and he said they all have an out. Most people aren't going to go to court anyway. My brother in law has a contract and they told him they don't have any gas to bring him. Now the politicians here are getting involved. That will really screw it up.
If the weather warms up I should be ok anyway. We do work at the co-op, I know where all the breakers are!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.