Electrician Talk banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Senile Member
30,722 Posts
I'd like to take a moment to congratulate John, and condemn all the f-tards like Sabrina and and several others who decided to ramp up calls for more moderation when we really didn't need it all that much. Nice going jerks.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
I'd like to take a moment to congratulate John, and condemn all the f-tards like Sabrina and and several others who decided to ramp up calls for more moderation when we really didn't need it all that much. Nice going jerks.
John will be a great Mod so settle down. John is at least halfway normal. Excuse me now while I cry in my beer. Would I have been the best Mod, sure but this pick is OK. We are actually down 3 mods so I will get mine someday.

·
Senile Member
30,722 Posts
John will be a great Mod so settle down. John is at least halfway normal. Excuse me now while I cry in my beer. Would I have been the best Mod, sure but this pick is OK. We are actually down 3 mods so I will get mine someday.
Oh I agree fully , but I still feel we were behaving nicely around here. I guess somebody has to toss off the do it yourselfers though since I can't.

·
Banned
39,722 Posts
No worries John

We'll simply state it's a condition of your parole

Oh and, we'll assume Cricket's already outfitted you with >>>

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
~CS~

·
Super Moderator
16,356 Posts
Is the moderator position salary, hourly or based on posts moderated?:001_huh:
I always ask for at least a 20% increase on top of my current salary! :laughing:

No worries John
We'll simply state it's a condition of your parole
Oh and, we'll assume Cricket's already outfitted you with >>>
Steve. I just accepted up this afternoon. I am still a babe in arms. Meaning I have no idea what I am doing. Yet.

Congrats John...your a gentleman, but please, stay out of the controversial section. :thumbsup:
Thanks. Absolutely. Had the "Controversial" section required moderation, I would not have accepted the offer.

Mac said it perfectly. There are not really any issues with our current members and little if any moderation is needed with any of you.
Should that remain the case, I will have little to do except learn how to use the controls.

As its been, the controversial section is un-moderated. As far as I'm concerned, that will continue to be the case.
I appreciate the opportunity as I have never done this before.

TIA.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts