Electrician Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Haven't worked with Cor-Line much myself but i know you can connect Cor-Line to PVC or even EMT with the right fittings. IPEX makes the Cor-Line and they also make a majority of the pvc pipe in Canada so the fittings should be fairly easy to come by.

The most common method of connecting Cor-line to PVC pipe that i've seen is just using pipe glue. :) Same size of Cor-Line into the Same size bell end of pvc pipe, both made of pvc, doesn't come apart without a sawzall. Not sure if this is an official install method, but i'm sure IPEX would prefer you to buy their fittings. I don't really see it ever coming apart once it's buried.

IPEX Cor-Line

·
Registered
90 Posts
I’m not Canadian!

I had to look up the product of Corline! I’ve unknowing used this product only in respects inside work, that was internal and external to interior machines but would never use this product outside! Having said this, I don’t know all the listing (IE CA Code requirements) of this product and the matching connecters). Besides, the fitting as shown in the link (in my opinion) just won’t cut it for concrete or underground submersion. Now maybe I’m just totally wrong about all this, EH! J
just looked at the link you provided pretty sure thats no the stuff he is talking about added a link to my post for information purposes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.