Electrician Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bilge Rat
motors and controls.........
7,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure of the part # since it's been a long time since I've installed one but these were bolt-on 125 and 150 amp breakers that would fit in a basic NQOD panel. They took 6 spaces and it was really important that they be installed in a 3Ø panel, not a single phase one.

Are they still manufactured or is there a better way to install a 125 or 150 amp breaker in a NQOD panel?

Thanks,
Rob.

·
Registered
12,376 Posts
I'm not sure of the part # since it's been a long time since I've installed one but these were bolt-on 125 and 150 amp breakers that would fit in a basic NQOD panel. They took 6 spaces and it was really important that they be installed in a 3Ø panel, not a single phase one.

Are they still manufactured or is there a better way to install a 125 or 150 amp breaker in a NQOD panel?

Thanks,
Rob.
QOB3150VH $1844.90 from Grainger

$650 from this place. Ships in 3 days.

http://www.southlandelectrical.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=QOB3150VH-NS&gclid=CjwKEAiA9s_BBRCL3ZKWsfblgS8SJACbST7DMSJVaqPnEKCtPlC4B0BtOXOO_irVocycEKBr9E6grBoCEurw_wcB

·
Modérateur
8,693 Posts
QOB3125VH and QOB3150VH is not super common item but ya can get it but be aware some lead time on that.

I dont have the price list with me but it will be close what Backstay qouteing on that unless you get one of the breaker supply wholesale place then you may get lucky on price break.

·
Manufacturer
19 Posts
To confirm what the others have commented on . . . the part numbers that you are looking for are QOB3125VH & QOB3150VH.

These are bolt on breakers and will go into the 3 phase NQOD panel. They take up 6 pole spaces. There is a max amperage of 20A for the breakers mounted opposite the QOB3125VH and QOB3150VH

·
Modérateur
8,693 Posts
To confirm what the others have commented on . . . the part numbers that you are looking for are QOB3125VH & QOB3150VH.

These are bolt on breakers and will go into the 3 phase NQOD panel. They take up 6 pole spaces. There is a max amperage of 20A for the breakers mounted opposite the QOB3125VH and QOB3150VH
The other thing I forgot to add to this.,,

It have to be 400 amp panelboard or larger and watch the bussbar tabs., you may have to swap the bussbar cross link fingers if they do have it there because some are rated at lower amparage.

AFAIK the VH series are rated at 42,000 AIC if I remember the numbers correct @ 240 volts Line to Line.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts