Electrician Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I wanna know how many days will be after starting NJATC apprenticies wireman?(How many days and times will be on class and on work)
How much can we take for each month for wireman in starting(for example for illinois)?
Is it same of full time job and we must move to location of center because most of centers are in suburbs?

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Hi guys,
I wanna know how many days will be after starting NJATC apprenticies wireman?(How many days and times will be on class and on work)
How much can we take for each month for wireman in starting(for example for illinois)?
Is it same of full time job and we must move to location of center because most of centers are in suburbs?

Welcome to the forum.:thumbup:

I'm not sure but I thought they send you guys to school 2 or 3 nights a week night and you work 5 days a week.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum.:thumbup:

I'm not sure but I thought they send you guys to school 2 or 3 nights a week night and you work 5 days a week.
So 7 days of a week we are busy for NJATC apprenticies?!Alos We must move the location of center!

·
NO high voltage here
2,438 Posts
If you are applying for 134, you do **** way different then everyone else.

So until some one from that local posts, just ignore it.

You go something like 2 months straight, and you get paid, but I do not recall the exact. I can ask a guy 2morrow.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you are applying for 134, you do **** way different then everyone else.

So until some one from that local posts, just ignore it.

You go something like 2 months straight, and you get paid, but I do not recall the exact. I can ask a guy 2morrow.
mikeh, I wanna apply for a near center to Chicago but I don't know how can I find the code of that!same that you said 134?!

·
NO high voltage here
2,438 Posts
134 is chicago/cook county
150 is lake county
701 is kane county
461 is aurora/oswego
117 is mchenry county

·
Registered
84 Posts
You go in first for 11 weeks not paid. Get placed with contractor if you survive first session of school. Once your called back into school after this it is paid

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You go in first for 11 weeks not paid. Get placed with contractor if you survive first session of school. Once your called back into school after this it is paid
What about days and times that will be on this 11 weeks?is it everyday?Can we work some where else in parallel?

·
Registered
8 Posts
LoVolt134 said:
11 weeks not paid?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yes, if you pass the test, pass all the interviews, and make it into the apprenticeship, your first session of school is not paid and you are responsible for your books and buying your toolbag. You also have to do p.t. everyday. Additional info can be found at

http://www.in-techonline.org/

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Where is the address for Local Union No.134?
For Chicago I have to go Union No.134 Because in this page I can find only location in ALSIP,LIBERTYVILLE,...(outside Chicago)!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts