Electrician Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
A Good Electrician
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. My name is Ben. I'm a new contractor in California. I come from the new generation of electricians. When I say that, I specifically am referring to the fact that less and less guys can say, "I've been doing electrical with my Dad since I was a kid." I wish I could say that but I can't. I admire those who can. BUT, alas, I have FUN doing electrical. i have fun figuring new ways to create strong, efficient, (sometimes both) electrical systems. I run into situations all the time where I wish I could call someone and bounce off some ideas but most guys are REALLY busy. Especially those still working for the "company". So, here I am. I hope I meet some fellas who enjoy this as much as I do. I'm aiming for solar knowledge these days, looking ahead to utilize IR Technology in my business, and in the mean time chipping way at anything I can to build capitol. And running into fun stuff here in LA, California. Home of Micky Mouse. Both of em' :)
I hope to chat with some professionals soon.

Ben
A Good Electrician

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Hello everyone. My name is Ben. I'm a new contractor in California. I come from the new generation of electricians. When I say that, I specifically am referring to the fact that less and less guys can say, "I've been doing electrical with my Dad since I was a kid." I wish I could say that but I can't. I admire those who can. BUT, alas, I have FUN doing electrical. i have fun figuring new ways to create strong, efficient, (sometimes both) electrical systems. I run into situations all the time where I wish I could call someone and bounce off some ideas but most guys are REALLY busy. Especially those still working for the "company". So, here I am. I hope I meet some fellas who enjoy this as much as I do. I'm aiming for solar knowledge these days, looking ahead to utilize IR Technology in my business, and in the mean time chipping way at anything I can to build capitol. And running into fun stuff here in LA, California. Home of Micky Mouse. Both of em' :)
I hope to chat with some professionals soon.

Ben
A Good Electrician

Welcome to the forum ben....:thumbup:

Remember you did not have your father to teach you the trade so you Had to learn it on your own and deserve just as much respect...:thumbup:

·
√-1 2³ Σ π
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!

As B4T said, there are no groups.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts