Electrician Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all! I located in Waukegan Il and have been doing electrical work for 10yrs not including childhood experiments.I look forward to reading thru past post in regards to commercial work due to the fact that i've only worked with single phase residential. I'm in desparate need of info on 3 phase delta and star set ups.I'm completely at a loss when it comes to that,so I look forward to watever advice or direction I'm pointed in

·
Super Moderator
21,917 Posts
Welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Hello to all! I located in Waukegan Il and have been doing electrical work for 10yrs not including childhood experiments.I look forward to reading thru past post in regards to commercial work due to the fact that i've only worked with single phase residential. I'm in desparate need of info on 3 phase delta and star set ups.I'm completely at a loss when it comes to that,so I look forward to watever advice or direction I'm pointed in
Welcome to the forum let the fun begin....:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll need thick skin,I'm, tired of all the idiots assuming I should no why their tv's,toasters, and every other thingamajig ain't working.I keep explaining over and over agn that I provide power for stuff rhat needs power,I don't service or repair broken electronics,waffle irons or tv's!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts