Electrician Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I got another set of fishing tools stolen.

I really liked the Labor Saving Devices' "Creepzit" rods, but I'm wondering if anybody has tried anything they like better?

I once got a set of the roy rods (also made by L.S.D.) but I didn't like them as much as the Creepzits.

I definitely don't want anything that splinters and I don't have a problem spending money for good tools...

Ideas?

(And thanks in advance!)

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In that case, I'll recommend the LSD rods to you. They've lasted longer than a year every time and they have so many more attachments.

*For those of you who don't know, LSD is a pretty innovative company and I've liked almost everything I've gotten from them.

This company sells LSD products and lots of other cool stuff. Enjoy:
http://www.techtoolsupply.com/Wire-Installation-Tools-s/511.htm

·
Registered
14,469 Posts
I'm an LSD man, going way back.

Can't see why I'd change.

Magna-Pull is awesome for coming down walls, also.

I will admit that fishing tools are stolen almost as much as Hilti anythings.

There are a lot of fellas that can see the need, but can't justify the expenditure, so they let me do it.

·
Super Moderator
8,351 Posts
Fastest way to 6' under is stealing a man's tools which he uses to feed his family.

We have stand your ground and the castle doctrine in Florida. Some tools get stolen but not many.

In California they have sanctuary cities.
Do you celebrate MS13 day in California?
Do you bake cakes and cookies for all the gang infested illegal alien communities?

·
Super Moderator
8,351 Posts
The explanation is simple. If a white person says something about a non-white person, that is de-facto racism according to the left. And they are in control of public education which is why we now have a world full of whiney little teenagers, college students and graduates. Nothing is allowed to occur which offends them else the world must change to accommodate their ultra sensitive feelings. Welcome to the results of 8 years of Obama and Hillary.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm an LSD man, going way back.

Can't see why I'd change.

Magna-Pull is awesome for coming down walls, also.
Yeah, I agree; I just figure it's always worth asking.
I use my magna-pull with the bullet taped to a metal fish tape a LOT. Also the magnetic tip on my creepzit kit to grab a metal tape with or without the bullet. My inspector can't believe how neat my work is because I rarely make a whole big enough to have to put my hand in. :D

Creepzit has a similar light and you're right, they are really handy ...especially in a place like in a dark attic or above a dropped ceiling.

I'm considering getting one of these:
http://www.techtoolsupply.com/Cable-Ferret-720p-WiFi-Glow-Rod-Inspection-Camera-p/cfi-cfwf50a.htm
I have a mini camera jawn, but it's only 18". this is something I could put on a fairly rigid rod and (potentially) poke it across a 30+' space...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.