Electrician Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I got another set of fishing tools stolen.

I really liked the Labor Saving Devices' "Creepzit" rods, but I'm wondering if anybody has tried anything they like better?

I once got a set of the roy rods (also made by L.S.D.) but I didn't like them as much as the Creepzits.

I definitely don't want anything that splinters and I don't have a problem spending money for good tools...

Ideas?

(And thanks in advance!)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In that case, I'll recommend the LSD rods to you. They've lasted longer than a year every time and they have so many more attachments.

*For those of you who don't know, LSD is a pretty innovative company and I've liked almost everything I've gotten from them.

This company sells LSD products and lots of other cool stuff. Enjoy:
http://www.techtoolsupply.com/Wire-Installation-Tools-s/511.htm

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm an LSD man, going way back.

Can't see why I'd change.

Magna-Pull is awesome for coming down walls, also.
Yeah, I agree; I just figure it's always worth asking.
I use my magna-pull with the bullet taped to a metal fish tape a LOT. Also the magnetic tip on my creepzit kit to grab a metal tape with or without the bullet. My inspector can't believe how neat my work is because I rarely make a whole big enough to have to put my hand in. :D

Creepzit has a similar light and you're right, they are really handy ...especially in a place like in a dark attic or above a dropped ceiling.

I'm considering getting one of these:
http://www.techtoolsupply.com/Cable-Ferret-720p-WiFi-Glow-Rod-Inspection-Camera-p/cfi-cfwf50a.htm
I have a mini camera jawn, but it's only 18". this is something I could put on a fairly rigid rod and (potentially) poke it across a 30+' space...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.