Electrician Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm Kevin. I've been an electrician for the past 35 years in Calif. I got my certification in 2009. It has since expired. I understand I need to have 32 hours of training and 2000 work experience and pass the test.
I now live in a remote area of California about 2 hours from Sacramento.
Can anyone recommend a good online course to get re certified. I've checked out BlueVolt and Jade. They both look pretty good.
Would like to talk to someone who has passed the course and recommend them. Thanks, Kevin

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right now I am not working. I just moved to Lake County about 5 months ago. There was a huge fire in Middletown last month...The Valley Fire, that destroyed over 2,000 structures. I would like to get my certification back to help rebuild.

·
THE "BIG RED MACHINE"
3,416 Posts
Right now I am not working. I just moved to Lake County about 5 months ago. There was a huge fire in Middletown last month...The Valley Fire, that destroyed over 2,000 structures. I would like to get my certification back to help rebuild.
Are you a new resi. wiring Guru?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Steve Yes I woulod be interested. Thanks for the offer. Where are you located? I am in Lake County. Would it be a problem for you that I am in the process of getting my certification? Thanks again, Kevin

·
THE "BIG RED MACHINE"
3,416 Posts
Hi Steve Yes I woulod be interested. Thanks for the offer. Where are you located? I am in Lake County. Would it be a problem for you that I am in the process of getting my certification? Thanks again, Kevin
Pm me your contact info. We'll talk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts