Electrician Talk banner

Rhino 6000

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  Dymo Support 
#1 ·
I needed a new label maker for marking my LV cables, patch panels, and bundles so I took the plunge and got the Rhino 6000. I have to say I have used a lot of label makers but this thing is by far the best I've found. What normally takes me 10 minutes now takes less than 3. Plus PC connectivity is amazingly handy. Definitely recommend it if you are in need of one.

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
FrunkSlammer said:
I still use a crappy little Brother P-touch labeller.. it takes forever to label stuff. That sucks, wasted time really cuts into my electrician talk time.
Try doing cat5 patch panels. When you have to worry about number spacing and such, it makes it a lot easier to have a labeler that has a template for it. And entering the numbers on my laptop makes it 10x faster.

#13 ·
I bought a Rhino 6000 when my P-Touch started getting cutting errors left and right. Font/print quality is definitely sub-par when compared to the P-Touch, but the panel labeling features are great.

Instead of limiting port width measurement to increments of 0.05”, I wish it would let you give am overall measurement and tell it how many ports there are. The way out is now, labels still get noticeably misaligned after about 8 ports.

Sent from my Moto X using TapaTalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.