Electrician Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Electron Flow Consultant
3,309 Posts
You should have support for the sealtite and the conduit coming out the top of the box on the tight

·
Premium Member
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You should have support for the sealtite and the conduit coming out the top of the box on the tight
I was gone by the time they wired the valves. I got to pipe in some of the control wiring conduits into those enclosures.

I bet they supported that sealtite, I'll ask the boss. I can see the cable ties or something, but can't see if it's secured.

Most of the conduit is attached to strut. That's 1" Grc and isn't going anywhere. The one on the far right is attached about 3' back to strut that is welded to the gas train.

·
Premium Member
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice job..:thumbup:
Thx Harry

When you get done there, the curtains need to get hung.

WTH is with that ladder?
I was gone by the time they took this picture. Back of a plant, so they like it.

This job was another pressure cooker. Out of town, had to stay in a hotel. The work hours started at 8 for about 2 days, then went to 10's, then I had to work Sat and Sun 11 hrs I finally had to leave after about 2 weeks, because my business at home was being ran by my employee :eek: and things started to drag on without me around.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Whats it for?

·
Premium Member
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Whats it for?
This one feeds 6 ovens for heating toxic fumes, to reduce emissions for compliance, before going into the atmosphere.

There is another large oven for another type of process, with it's own new controllers and similar set up. The incoming gasline feeding these is about 6" in diameter.

·
Registered
5,687 Posts
dronai said:
This one feeds 6 ovens for heating toxic fumes, to reduce emissions for compliance, before going into the atmosphere. There is another large oven for another type of process, with it's own new controllers and similar set up. The incoming gasline feeding these is about 6" in diameter.
Are you fixing the sriratcha problem ?

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
From the thread title I thought this was gonna be about "marital relations. " :laughing:

Great looking work dronai....and I can only imagine how things here started to slip while you were gone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts