Electrician Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Derek, 27, currently in Las Vegas, NV.

New to the forums. I am looking to apply for an apprenticeship program.

Have a college degree in accounting/econ but no longer in field though I was for some time. Currently I am a moderately succesful midstakes poker player but am looking to segue into something more stable long term. I am a bit concerned about not having prior experience in construction or electrician related. Any tips on how to take steps to improve on that? How competetive is it to get an apprenticeship?

1400+ sats, have messed around lego mindstorms/arduino but mostly has been just an interest. Not a dummy, but would like a foot in the door.

Thanks for reading!

·
RIP 1959-2015
10,750 Posts
Hi. Derek, 27, currently in Las Vegas, NV.

New to the forums. I am looking to apply for an apprenticeship program.

Have a college degree in accounting/econ but no longer in field though I was for some time. Currently I am a moderately succesful midstakes poker player but am looking to segue into something more stable long term. I am a bit concerned about not having prior experience in construction or electrician related. Any tips on how to take steps to improve on that? How competetive is it to get an apprenticeship?

1400+ sats, have messed around lego mindstorms/arduino but mostly has been just an interest. Not a dummy, but would like a foot in the door.

Thanks for reading!
Hello Derek: Welcome aboard:thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts