Electrician Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Small Potatoes
Business Coaching
5,541 Posts
Most of our field people use iPads, but we still occasionally use a paper form that is a combination contract/invoice. It's nothing more than a customized NEBs form that we've been using for years.

On the bottom of the form there is two places for the customer to sign. One place is where they sign for the agreed upon price and another place they sign when we are finished with the work that basically says they accept the work and they are happy.

I guess I could scan one and email it to you next week if you like.

Or look here: http://www.nebs.com/nebsEcat/products/subcategory.jsp?key1=MAJ-MNFORM&key2=LOB+FORM&key3=PLUMBHEAT

· Registered
1,491 Posts
Flyboy what do you use on generator PMs and home inspections? Did you make a form or do you use an iPad form? I'd like to incorporate something on my ipad, I know I can do the Adobe PDF timing but I'm looking for other options. I may just have some 2 part forms made up.

· Small Potatoes
Business Coaching
5,541 Posts
Flyboy what do you use on generator PMs and home inspections? Did you make a form or do you use an iPad form? I'd like to incorporate something on my ipad, I know I can do the Adobe PDF timing but I'm looking for other options. I may just have some 2 part forms made up.
We use a 2 part form we call a "Generator Maintenance Agreement" GMA for short.

The first part lists 10 bullet point benefits in owning a GMA

The next part lists the three types of GMA's Bronze, Silver or Gold and all the benefits of each

The next part list the 29 Point Precision Tune-Up and Inspection and doubles as a check list for the electrician doing the PM.

The last section is the customer information and payment section.

We have over 500 of them out there right now. Averaging about $380 each.

· Registered
1,491 Posts
Flyboy do you make your own or do you use a template, is it paper or for iPad? I need my own just not sure what route to take. could I PM you an email to check one out?

· Small Potatoes
Business Coaching
5,541 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.