Electrician Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I built a nice little shelving unit to store some extra material that I collect and tools this and that. It was all on my floor taking up space so I decided why not try and make some shelves or something to put it while I'm in trade school and have no where else to put my stuff. I am cheap :whistling2: so when I didn't see and 2x4 in the garage I looked around and saw a few lengths of strut, perfect. That and I have had a sheet of 3/4 plywood taking up space for a few months leftover from a job. So I made myself this little shelf unit. I had 3 10' lengths of galvanized strut, to be honest I think it turned out not half bad! 1 more length of strut I could have made it better but hey work with what I got. I have been getting nothing but grief from my parents... "you are going to put that ugly thing in your room, its hideous" etc... I say it's sweet.:thumbup:

Attachments

·
Electrical Contractor
9,325 Posts
Well, I could save you, and your parents a lot of grief by just having you send me that "stuff" and I'll take care of it for you. All the shipping costs will be covered, of course!:laughing::laughing: Nice shelf, by the way!

·
Registered
782 Posts
I need exactly one like that.
nice helmets there .my favorite colours

Sent from my HUAWEI Y210-0100 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.