Electrician Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,023 Posts
I assume the shower is being re-tiled?
Yes it is. Hippie responded but as often happens with smart phone they hit report post instead of reply post. His response was yeap

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it is. Hippie responded but as often happens with smart phone they hit report post instead of reply post. His response was yeap
Yeah not sure how I did that. Its getting new tile so I didn't worry about cutting it

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also fixed a receptacle that had caused a phone charger to burst into flames at another house today. It was backstabbed AND in a blue carlon box :)

·
NJ-IEC
14,387 Posts
Hopefully the tile guys wise enough not top break the springs when he goes playing with the trim.

·
Banned
16,981 Posts
I also fixed a receptacle that had caused a phone charger to burst into flames at another house today. It was backstabbed AND in a blue carlon box :)
The only thing worse than that is backstabbed device with aluminum wire in a 14 cubic inch brown bakelite box protected by an FPE or Zinsco breaker. :jester:

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nope. We only have to put arc faults in bedrooms here too. Almost makes it worth living here lol

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
that is pretty clean, isnt it?:thumbup:
Room was too narrow to be able ro get the whole shower in the picture, I tried to though. The bottom of the original fixture was less than 6 feet off the floor. And the floor was none to clean they needed to scrub with some serious bleach

1 - 17 of 17 Posts