Electrician Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Just qualified as an electrician, and im looking to head to some shows to get some more info, and do some networking.

Where could you recommend?

All advice appreciated :)

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Hi Guys

Just qualified as an electrician, and im looking to head to some shows to get some more info, and do some networking.

Congratulations and welcome to ET, Just come here every day and you learn plenty..:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I'd recommend LinkedIn.

Build a complete profile, join some groups, and participate in discussions; it's a good way to both build knowledge and do some professional networking.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Hi Guys

Welcome to the site & congrats on your license!

I would attend shows/exhibit that attract the sectors you would like to enter or gain education or contacts.

As Harry already mentioned, visit ET often, I suspect we will be offering degrees in technology, sociology, marketing and psychology soon:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Was wondering about this too. Seems there will be something like this going on around me. We are new and are trying to get known by the locals. So we are thinking about setting up a table with a sample service mast and meter main and not sure what else.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Was wondering about this too. Seems there will be something like this going on around me. We are new and are trying to get known by the locals. So we are thinking about setting up a table with a sample service mast and meter main and not sure what else.
I did that for a couple of years at a County Fair. Cost me $125 to enter but won most of it back and got about 20 jobs out of it.:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts