Electrician Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Electrical Contractor
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need suggestions on small tool bag/pouch

I’m thinking of going to a 12” small tool bag. Looking for some small tool pouches are high quality and waterproof. Have found IRON LAND tool bag on AMAZON.
Looks like not bad. Have you guys used this brand before? Any other recommendations?

Let me know what you guys have!

·
Hackenschmidt
11,332 Posts
How did you pick those out of the million others on Amazon, in Home Depot and Lowes, in supply houses, etc.? If you just want something cheap the Husky brand at Home Depot are better priced than this and they are pretty good.

The Klein canvas ones are very good, they last forever. I have some very old ones. You can label them with a sharpie.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Need suggestions on small tool bag/pouch

I’m thinking of going to a 12” small tool bag. Looking for some small tool pouches are high quality and waterproof. Have found IRON LAND tool bag on AMAZON. View attachment 155258 Looks like not bad. Have you guys used this brand before? Any other recommendations?

Let me know what you guys have!
This post reads like a fake post that serves as marketing/advertisement.. In what context would you be "Going to a 12" small tool bag" and what is the reason for capitalizing the brand name and online retailer?

"Looks like not bad" sounds like typical broken english used in fake reviews.

·
Registered
Scada Supervisor
2,855 Posts
Don't try to save money for something you will use a lot.
4 Klein's are $38 4 of yours are $25 plus shipping.
You will learn that don't try to save money on tools, you get what you pay for.
Go name brand every time.
Cowboy

Reactions: 460 Delta

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Greenlee makes them as well. I'm still waiting on my Louis Vuitton bag so I can be more stylish.

·
Estwing magic
25,410 Posts
Is it made in Canada? Seriously I have never hear of that brand of purse. Keep it a secret or all the ladies will want one because of it's extortionary price.
I meant extraordinary price.
French. A used vintage Hermes hand bag can sell for over $100,000.00.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Klien has the best zippers the camo bag is water resistant. and the leather one is really nice.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts