Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Big Daddy
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not understanding where you got the "I bought them for 20"

As far as the first comment goes, there are industrial electricians that purchase off the tool truck. You think 120 is a lot, look on eBay. These are selling between 120-almost 300 bucks. If I had an eBay account I'd pitch them there.

·
Electrical Contractor
9,325 Posts

As far as the first comment goes, there are industrial electricians that purchase off the tool truck. You think 120 is a lot, look on eBay. These are selling between 120-almost 300 bucks. If I had an eBay account I'd pitch them there.
Yeah but you have to realize these screwdrivers are old ones. Like two weeks old!!!!:eek:

·
Mad as Hell Member
2,935 Posts

You could always make one. It's free, takes about 3 minutes. That way you can get the $300 or whatever you claim these are actually worth.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
MTW said:
$120 for a set of screwdrivers? :lol::lol: For starters, electricians don't use Snap On, and secondly, that's way too expensive.
I have a snap on ratcheting screwdriver that takes 1/4 bits and magnetized tip that I bought in 1990 for $40 and is still going strong. The set pictured I would not use in our trade though.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.