Electrician Talk banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Big Daddy
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this set off the truck 2 weeks ago. Sat in my garage unused and now I need some cash for something else, lol. Looking to get 120 shipped to you in the lower 48.

·
Banned
16,981 Posts
$120 for a set of screwdrivers? :lol::lol: For starters, electricians don't use Snap On, and secondly, that's way too expensive.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Jamuz said:
Bought this set off the truck 2 weeks ago. Sat in my garage unused and now I need some cash for something else, lol. Looking to get 120 shipped to you in the lower 48.
You bought them for $20?

·
Big Daddy
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not understanding where you got the "I bought them for 20"

As far as the first comment goes, there are industrial electricians that purchase off the tool truck. You think 120 is a lot, look on eBay. These are selling between 120-almost 300 bucks. If I had an eBay account I'd pitch them there.

·
Electrical Contractor
9,327 Posts

As far as the first comment goes, there are industrial electricians that purchase off the tool truck. You think 120 is a lot, look on eBay. These are selling between 120-almost 300 bucks. If I had an eBay account I'd pitch them there.
Yeah but you have to realize these screwdrivers are old ones. Like two weeks old!!!!:eek:

·
Mad as Hell Member
2,936 Posts

You could always make one. It's free, takes about 3 minutes. That way you can get the $300 or whatever you claim these are actually worth.

·
Senior Lurker
1,310 Posts
I have yellow handled snappy's in my pouch, and use em daily. I love em and the guarantee is about as good as it gets. I believe that handle style is no longer made, and colors are often discontinued too making them desirable as well. :thumbsup:

·
Big Daddy
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol, I thought I might of messed up and posted this in the wrong section. I thought this was the area to sell stuff. Just making sure my "affairs are in order" lol

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
MTW said:
$120 for a set of screwdrivers? :lol::lol: For starters, electricians don't use Snap On, and secondly, that's way too expensive.
I have a snap on ratcheting screwdriver that takes 1/4 bits and magnetized tip that I bought in 1990 for $40 and is still going strong. The set pictured I would not use in our trade though.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Lol, I thought I might of messed up and posted this in the wrong section. I thought this was the area to sell stuff. Just making sure my "affairs are in order" lol
Don't worry about it. It is just what we do.
On the other hand don't expect to get top dollar either. That set is worth about fifty bucks max.

·
Big Daddy
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
50 bucks, what do you base that value off of? Just curious and I'm not being sarcastic, btw.

·
Mad as Hell Member
2,936 Posts
50 bucks, what do you base that value off of? Just curious and I'm not being sarcastic, btw.
The ****ty hard plastic handles.

Just because you let the Snap On sales rep gouge you doesn't mean we're all going to bend over just as easy.

·
Big Daddy
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I got them as part of a buy this get that free deal my dealer was having. If you don't want 'em, move on.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts