Electrician Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! im new here but am excited to be a part of this community! :) Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am electrician and as a side job I like to make websites and I help people pop up on google when their site is searched. Nice to meet all of you guys and I hope I get to talk to you more soon! :) P.S. if you need me to make you a website for your business I would LOVE to :).

cheers.

·
evil bastard
15,771 Posts
Hey guys! im new here but am excited to be a part of this community! :) Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am electrician and as a side job I like to make websites and I help people pop up on google when their site is searched. Nice to meet all of you guys and I hope I get to talk to you more soon! :) P.S. if you need me to make you a website for your business I would LOVE to :).

cheers.
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the fun.
I don't like mine:(What say you?

www.mcclaryselectrical.vpweb.com

·
Registered
Electrician
3,429 Posts

cheers.

Shh! Don't mention side jobs!:laughing:

Welcome to the funny farm.

·
Banned
15,674 Posts

cheers.
Welcome to the forum.

·
Salty Member
31,081 Posts
I don't like mine:(What say you?

www.mcclaryselectrical.vpweb.com
A quick suggestion, learn to take pictures without the cheap flash.

I get around it by tuning the flash off, setting the camera on something, like the step of a ladder line up my shot and use the 2 second timer.

In this way I push the button and get my hands off the camera so that the camera stays still while it is taking the picture. Unless it is really dark they almost always come out better that way. No bright center and dim edges.

·
Wire Ninja
20,984 Posts
I mostly got a kick out of his insufficient technology headline, under a picture of an obsolete PLC-5, as if it was high-tech.

·
13,020 Posts
Sweet, now I can text mcclary a picture of my nuts :laughing:

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts

cheers.
Welcome to the forum Let the fun begin...:thumbup::thumbup:

·
R.I.P. 2014
4,722 Posts
Welcome aboard, enjoy the ride.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts