Electrician Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Electrical Contractor
5,008 Posts
Nahhh, just a bunch of dumb electricians :ROFLMAO:
Au contraire mon ami, we occasionally get people who are planning on becoming an electrician but spend their time irritating the very people that might help with those plans.

I'm also fluent in the ingredients of corn flakes if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
Electrical contractor 37 years. Electrical inspector 2 years
3,366 Posts
Au contraire mon ami, we occasionally get people who are planning on becoming an electrician but spend their time irritating the very people that might help with those plans.

Speaking of corn flakes, did you see Bill Gates new commercial for corn?
Is it true if you plant cheerios you will get bagels?

·
Band Member
DIYer Extrodinaire
9,057 Posts

I like corn flakes, but when I was a kid you'd have to douse them in sugar to make them sweet .... no wonder they're the cheapest cereal out there !

·
Homer to Jebus
Electron Flow Consultant
870 Posts
I think this question has been asked before, anyone have a definitive answer?

I'd start a poll but don't feel like it
Mostly DIY folks who can't do their own electrical, let alone read before joining...

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
I like corn flakes, but when I was a kid you'd have to douse them in sugar to make them sweet .... no wonder they're the cheapest cereal out there !
I skip the sugar now, just add a bit of sugared cereal to the plain flakes. Weird as it looks, some fruity pebbles with "healthy" unsugared cereal works like a charm, not too sweet because unless is pancakes/ waffles I don't like sugar in the AM... and I also douse the cereal in Half-N-Half.

·
Registered
Electrical Contractor
5,008 Posts
I skip the sugar now, just add a bit of sugared cereal to the plain flakes. Weird as it looks, some fruity pebbles with "healthy" unsugared cereal works like a charm, not too sweet because unless is pancakes/ waffles I don't like sugar in the AM... and I also douse the cereal in Half-N-Half.
Funny thing about unsweetened cereals, if you eat enough of them, you start to like them just as they are,

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
Funny thing about unsweetened cereals, if you eat enough of them, you start to like them just as they are,
Which I do, cant even eat Post Raisin Bran because just the sugar on the raisins is too sweet for me, so I buy a knockoff Hannaford's Store brand and enjoy them much more. But Hannaford's also has "Fruity Dino Bites" in large bags sorta bulk priced, and that's a score because it mixes fruity pebbles with a Lucky Charms knockoff and it's like taking candy from a baby! Think made by malt-o-meal...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts